NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN FROM JUNE 1 TO MARCH 31
Please keep in mind the following when making your nomination.
- Your nominee MUST have attended OHS for at least two (2) years and be a graduate of OHS. Nominees are eligible beginning ten (10) years from their graduation, and they cannot be a current Trustee or Officer of the OHS Foundation.
- Nominees must have made significant achievements or contributions since their graduation from OHS, in addition to distinguishing themselves through exemplary lives they have lived, made a difference in others’ lives, and have currently, or in the past, made a significant impact in any one of these areas: Academics, Arts, Athletics, Business, Community Service or Public Service.
- You MUST make personal contact with your nominee, or their family, and verify their willingness to accept this nomination.
- You MUST have the nominee’s current contact information.
- If your nominee is not selected, he/she will remain in the pool indefinitely and be considered by the selection committee each year.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org